Sunday, March 8, 2009

Life gets busy...

Hello faithful reader. I will at least pretend you exist. I haven't posted in a while since, well, I am bad at habitual writing... I think I last wrote in my journal... uh... well, I have one from 1999. I got nothing on my friend E! who writes nightly.

At any rate, I have a new job! I will be moving to Toledo Ohio. There I enter the ranks of non-studentdom! Hurrah! I will be working on the new Herschel Space Telescope. I am really excited.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hooray! Congrats on making the decision. I want to hear about how your visits went.

P.S. Thanks for the shout out in your self/blog description on the side. About starting your blog because I told you too. Haha! It's a good reason, and I count myself among your faithful readers.

Tiffiny said...

very cool! congratulations!!