I just got some new shoes, and boy am I excited! It was a tough choice of which ones to get. These were special shoes. They were shoes to celebrate getting a new job and to wear when walking for graduation for my PhD. Nothing simple or plain would do. I went with the Man's ankle boot, in blue crocodile, with the 2.5" heel. Did I choose right?
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Walking can be difficult...
I just got some new shoes, and boy am I excited! It was a tough choice of which ones to get. These were special shoes. They were shoes to celebrate getting a new job and to wear when walking for graduation for my PhD. Nothing simple or plain would do. I went with the Man's ankle boot, in blue crocodile, with the 2.5" heel. Did I choose right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment