I recently came across a recipe that sounded delicious. So I tried it. It was my first effort at candy and it turned out pretty tasty. In fact it tasted like those german things i started with. I am thinking i will try it with limes next!
Sunday, May 31, 2009
You know those german things?
The chocolate sticks filled with like an orange jelly stuff? You know? Ok, maybe you didn't grow up in germany with a Dad obsessed with all things German especially food. But I did.

I recently came across a recipe that sounded delicious. So I tried it. It was my first effort at candy and it turned out pretty tasty. In fact it tasted like those german things i started with. I am thinking i will try it with limes next!
I recently came across a recipe that sounded delicious. So I tried it. It was my first effort at candy and it turned out pretty tasty. In fact it tasted like those german things i started with. I am thinking i will try it with limes next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment